Monday, October 21, 2013

Gluten's effects

Thanks to members of the Gluten Free Gainesville Facebook page, where I "borrowed" this link:

http://www.rebootwithjoe.com/gluten-sensitivities-beyond-your-gut/  about the multitude of effects gluten can have on your body; not just your gut!

On a completely irrelevant note, simply b/c I like food, tonite I sauteed some onion and a few garlic cloves in ghee in a cast iron pan, threw in a couple of big handfuls of the small bay scallops, sprinkled it with Bone Sucking Seafood Seasoning, and then sprinkled with parm, romano, and mozerella cheese, and hit the whole thing (cast iron pan) under the broiler til the cheese started to brown. Oh, MY.  :-)   I did eat a big salad first... lest you think I had no veggies. :-)

Until the next post!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment