Saturday, August 23, 2014

Sept. 15 meeting

Hi Everyone,
Pasting the email I just sent to the group. Email me at GIGgainesville@gmail.com if you'd like to come, please, since the deli asks for a rough head count. Thanks!

Janet


Hi Folks,

Wow, you snooze you lose. Jason's Deli had nearly every evening in Sept. booked, so I had to go with Monday, Sept. 15 at 6:00.  Let me know if you can make it, please, and we'll catch up with what's been going on with everyone and have some chow. I heard something on their hold music that was some announcement about chicken nuggets for kids that are gluten-sensitive. I wonder what that means, or how it's cooked?
Anywho, there was a request to discuss some of the associated conditions that go along with celiac disease like issues with thyroid, candida, etc. and strategies people use for coping with that. A good chunk of us have something other than issues with gluten...should make for good discussion and maybe we can come away with new ideas, or at least fresh perspective on the frustrations.
Please tell me if you think you can make it, and hope to see you there! I figure we can squeeze in one more meeting before the holidays too, even if it's just a dinner out somewhere.

Hope everyone's summer is wrapping up well!
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment